Jens Rantil is a developer and sysadmin. He has a MS in Engineering Mathematics from Lund Institute of Technology (LTH), Sweden. His current employer is Tink, a startup that helps you with your personal economy .
Jens can found in various corners of the web:
- Twitter: @JensRantil
- Skype: skypeztyx
- Google chat/e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Google Plus (but he's pretty quiet there)
Random facts about Jens:
- Jens likes to always have one or two problems in the back of his head. They usually involve computer architecture, distributed computing, software development and/or mathematics.
- Jens has worked on a fishing boat on the North Atlantic ocean.
- Jens enjoys juggling with five balls. He is currently trying to master five clubs...
- When Jens goes trekking in the Northern Wilderness of Sweden, he carries a heavy book about Hadoop.
- Jens has studied a year at UNC Chapel Hill, NC.
- When Jens goes backpacking in India, he brings book about Continuous Delivery (although his software deliveries were not continuous at the time).
- Jens is left handed.
- Jens enjoys playing on his african drums.
- Jens enjoys learning new programming languages. His latest one is Go.
- Jens played guitar in a student musical  orchestra and later volunteered as a stage director for two semesters.
- Jens has had a special fondness when it comes to Getting Things Done and time management. He's been trying over 10 different online task management systems. He's pretty picky...
- Jens enjoys reading about modern web frameworks. He's probably read about 90% of the Python web frameworks out there...
|||...although this blog is obviously not affiliated with Tink in any way.|
|||Often referred to as "Spex" in Sweden.|